- At the top of each staff we find the team leader (aka village chief) whose job is to coordinate all the team’s activities, maintain the connection with the company and with the village management.
- In the larger staff there is always a head of animation, a “number two” who shares the responsibilities and mainly deals with organizing and coordinating the work in the field.
- Under the head there are the sector managers: the sports manager, the miniclub manager, the daytime or contact manager.
- The contact animator is the entertainer who, as the name implies, has as its goal the contact with and between guests. It takes care, alone or with the contact group, of all the games, entertainment, happenings and passages that make up the program of a village. A complex role in fact the contactee must be a multipurpose, charismatic, nice and a little cheeky animator.
- aky Club animator: is the Miniclub animator (the more traditional name). Working with children is complicated, you need to have the skills and enthusiasm, it is definitely not a side role! The goal? Promote knowledge among children, organize and manage playful, sporting and creative activities. Every week a show is organized where children are the protagonists, a real musical that also includes the participation of the entertainment staff.
- unior and Teen Club entertainer: this is the animator who takes care of slightly older children (10-12 years and 13-18 years) The task is always the same and that is to promote knowledge among the children and organize playful activities and sports.
- Sports entertainer is the animator who is responsible for organizing team sports matches and tournaments such as soccer, beach volleyball, bowls, beach tennis ……. It is a role similar to the contact animator, but more dedicated to sports and tournaments.
- Fitness instructor is the animator who is responsible for proposing and managing the day’s gymnastic activities: from muscle awakening to aerobics, from aquagym to pilates or zumba. Basic requirement is the good practice of at least one aerobic discipline.
- Sports instructor is the sportsman who is responsible for organizing and managing a sports service in the disciplines of tennis, archery, swimming, football school, sailing, windsurfing, kitesurfing and biking. The requirement is to possess a patent or a good / excellent practice of sport.
- Hostesses and Stewards are entertainers who, in larger structures, take care of carrying out reception and service tasks: reception at the restaurant, assignment of umbrellas, reservations and registrations for the various activities, accompanying excursions … The main characteristics are a strong predisposition to contact and a good presence.
- Choreographer whose main responsibility is to create and teach the choreography of the shows to all the staff, in many situations he is the director of the evening programming.
- Set designer is the one who creates and assembles the staging of shows and evenings. He must have good practice in designing, especially on large dimensions, a carpentry base for the set-ups and creating and managing props.
- Sound / light technicians and deejays manage the audio-lighting systems of the village with particular attention to the amphitheater. They assemble and dismantle the mobile systems (swimming pool and beach). They perform the function of deejay for dance evenings. In larger staffs there can be two different roles.
Visit the section on our site
Staff VivaTeam Animation